Thus, making our classroom courses in both locations eligible for government funding programs for U.S. based companies.
What is ACCET?
was founded in 1974 for the purpose of improving continuing education and training and has been officially recognized by the U.S. Department of Education since 1978 as a “reliable authority” as to the quality of education and training provided by the institutions they accredit.
LEARN MORE ABOUT ACCET & IATA
Interested in getting more information about our accredited courses or about government funding eligibility. Contact us and one of our team members will get in touch with you shortly.
Why opt for an ACCET certified institution?
- ACCET Certification is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education
- A peer review evaluation process ensure training programs are current, relevant, and educationally sound
- Accreditation process represents a commitment on behalf of Training organizations to and a strategic plan for quality training
Access to US government funding
- The US government offers funds at federal and state levels to reimburse training cost for US companies
- Each state has a training funding program helping companies empower their workforce by providing reimbursement for their employee training
Training funds eligibility
IATA can be your training facilitator but each company will need to apply directly with the state or federal organization providing the funding.
List of training grants and funding resources
Visit these website to get more details about the eligibility and application processes for each respective training grants.
The program provides funds to create specialized training explicitly for your high-skill industry.
The program provides grants for continuing education and training of current full-time employees at Florida companies.
In the advance search, use NAICS Code: 611
It will give you list of opportunities for training
Please note that this is not a complete list and that other sources of funding are available.
Let IATA Training help you!
Interested in getting more information about our courses or about government funding eligibility. Don’t hesitate to contact us and one of our team members will get in touch with you shortly.
Learn more about ACCET:
Address: 1722 N St NW, Washington DC, 20036
Phone: (202) 955-1113