70 Years in Aviation
For 70 years, we have developed the global commercial standards upon which the air transport industry is built.
IATA has deep expertise in a wide array of aviation-specific fields. We leverage IATA’s global resources to develop tailor-made business solutions. As a result, our multilingual, multicultural and multidisciplinary teams of experts support complex projects from start to finish using the latest advanced techniques of the industry.
Privileged Access to IATA Databases and Tools
IATA Consulting is backed by a robust set of decision support tools and manuals. With access to the latest information on important trends and best practices; the very experts who write the industry standard manuals; and to unique data and tools, we provide the leading-edge solutions for your challenges.
Our experts will make considerable use of this privileged information during the course of any assignment. Among the sources consulted will be the following databases, tools and reports:
Business Intelligence Services
- Direct Data Solutions (DDS)
- Airport Intelligence Services (AirportIS)
- Cargo Intelligence Services (CargoIS)
- Passenger Intelligence Services (PaxIS)
- Market Intelligence Services (MarketIS) - Airline Data on Demand
- Airsat Passenger Satisfaction Benchmark
- Global Data Products
Databases, Manuals, and Guidelines
- Direct Data Solutions
- Airport Development Reference Manual (ADRM)
- Dangerous Goods Regulations
- The Air Cargo Tariff and Rules
- Fuel guidelines, including Fuel environmental management
- Airline Operations Cost Management Manual (AOCM)
- Aviation Charges Intelligence Center (ACIC)
- Cabin Safety Operations Guide and Best Practices
Unique Access to Industry Experts
We leverage IATA’s unique network within airports, airlines, governments and civil aviation authorities to gain access and knowledge from a worldwide network of information and expertise.
Unbiased and Neutral Assessments
IATA’s core values ensure clients receive discreet and independent assessments based solely on best practices.
Global Presence with a Local Touch
With offices in 62 countries and a network of industry experts in every part of the world, IATA is solidly established in aviation markets around the globe. We have the local resources to provide successful consulting services in every region of the world.
For more information on any of our other Consulting services, please complete and submit the form below, or contact us by e-mail. A representative of IATA Consulting will be in touch with you shortly.