Enhance your ONE Source cargo handling facility profile
The Smart Facility Remote Validation assesses the equipment and infrastructure of Cargo Handling Facilities in a reliable, fast, cost-effective, and easy way. While the Remote Validation is an integral part of the Smart Facility Operational Capacity Audit, it also available as a stand-alone service for companies that want to enhance their Cargo Handling Facility station profile.
The Smart Facility Remote Validation offers a fast and easy process to enhance your ONE Source Cargo Handling Facility Station Profile. Your equipment and infrastructure information will be visible and easily searchable by potential customers and business partners directly in your profile.
Remote Validations can be directly purchased for all Cargo Handling Facility station profiles in the IATA ONE Source portal. Facility managers only need to fill an online questionnaire and upload evidence and supporting documentation to confirm that the provided information is accurate.
- Register and create your ONE Source station profile free of charge.
- Purchase a Remote Validation for your Cargo Handling Facility directly in your ONE Source User Area. You will receive an email notification as soon as the questionnaire is available.
- Fill the form modules with your facility’s equipment and infrastructure data and upload all the required evidence (photos, contracts, certificates).
- Submit the questionnaire for assessment.
After the questionnaire review and approval, all validated equipment and infrastructure information will be published in your ONE Source Station Profile for 12 months. The revalidation process is quick and allows you to build on the previously validated information.
- Read the ONE Source User Guide (pdf) for more information about the process.
The Remote Validation covers equipment and infrastructure used in Cargo Handling Facilities (land-side operations). It comprises seven modules:
- General Information about the facility location and airport access.
- General Facility Equipment and Infrastructure
- Temperature Control
- Working Areas and Temporary Storage
- Live Animals Capacities
- Veterinary, Phytosanitary, and Pest Control
- Electronic System Capacities
Are you interested in enhancing your ONE Source station profile?
Cargo handling facilities can purchase a Remote Validation directly in their user area or contact us using the form below.